I had lots of fun creating this layout..... And of course the Pretty Pin was a perfect addition to my embellishment cluster!
I used the awesome Sketch over at Scrapbook Savvy. You should I've it a go!
Now if you are interested in HOW i created the background of the layout....
Here's what i used:
Texture paste, mask, gesso, watercolour paints.
1. On my white cardstock I used texture paste through a triangle mask.
2. Then I did a layer of Gesso on all of the card stock.
3. Then I used my old watercolour paints, and painted the rainbow background. I used plenty of water, so the colours have a water-washed effect.
4. I cropped the cardstock and stuck down to another sheet of paper - this stopped the warped paper effect.
5. Then finished the layout!
Sometimes taking a bit more time to create your own unique background can be very rewarding!
Thanks for looking today!